Hitting that alarm snooze button multiple times is not the way you want to start your day. It comes down to two things: a good night’s sleep, and making sure you maintain your energy levels, from the moment you open your peepers. Let’s be realistic, we can all struggle waking up in the morning, feeling drowsy in the afternoon, or having trouble keeping our energy levels up all day, every day. But, fear not fellow wellness warriors, VitaminMe has a powerful duo that tackle your daily energy levels and assist in sound sleep. Let’s unpack a few key areas that we should all be mindful of, to make the most of our days and nights.
Be a bundle of energy
For those days when you need a little extra ‘oomph’, VitaminMe’s Energy + Mood supplement comes in guns blazing. Packed with B12 (in a form that your body can absorb easily), 5-htp, and Folic Acid, this supplement is designed to boost your energy levels, improve your mood, and support your eye, brain, and heart health. That’s a lot of functions for one little pill. On top of a little help from your energy-boosting friend, there are a few other things you can do, so carry on reading!
Maximize your day with these tips:
1. Kickstart your day with a dose of natural energy. Wait a couple of hours before reaching for your morning coffee (we know, it’s not easy). This allows you to use your
body’s natural cortisol production, which is at its peak in the first hour after waking up and extends the effects of caffeine throughout the day.
2. Let the sunshine in! Exposure to natural light helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle. If you don’t have access to natural light, consider using a light therapy device to simulate sunshine at your desk or just make sure you’re getting some sunshine time over the weekend!
3. Smart snacking: Say goodbye to sugar crashes and hello to smart snacking. Avoid sugary treats and opt for healthier options like cheese, nuts, fruit, or complex carbs like a bran muffin. These snacks will help keep you alert and focused throughout the day. Snacks and naughty food can be kept for Netflix and chill time over weekends when having an afternoon nap is absolutely acceptable.
Sleep is the best medicine
A good night’s rest leads to daily work wins. Sleep is just as important as energy, and that’s why VitaminMe has carefully formulated our sleep-savvy Sleep + Anxiety supplement. With Valerian root, Passionflower, and Theanine, this formula is designed to help promote healthy sleep patterns, reduce feelings of anxiety, and ease sleeplessness or insomnia.
Getting enough quality sleep is crucial for our physical and mental well-being. But did you know that it also has a big impact on your work performance? A rough night can easily lead to a rough day at the office.
How much sleep do you need?
Most of us aim for 6-7 hours of sleep, but life’s fast pace can make it hard to hit that goal. Even when we set aside time for a good night’s rest, winding down, falling asleep, and staying asleep can still be a challenge.
Why is getting enough ‘zzz’s so important?
It’s not just about avoiding feelings of sluggishness and demotivation during the day – sleep has so many more benefits. It can lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other chronic health problems.
It can also:
· Strengthen your immune system
· Reduces food cravings and the risk of obesity
· Sharpen your ability to concentrate
VitaminMe is all about empowering people to live their best, most energetic lives by giving them the nutrients they need to support their bodies and minds. Whether you’re looking to boost your energy and mood or improve your sleep patterns, VitaminMe exists, so you can thrive.